Tuesday, January 28, 2014

While they're young...

I feel pretty confident that we try & soak up life's little moments with our boys! They are only young for so long...
We play outside almost EVERY day for hours...usually past dark! I'm sure that thrills our neighbors LOL

For my bday that was last week, Justin wanted to make blue cupcakes for me and while I hate cupcakes, he sure enjoyed them! Ha!! Look at those blue lips...

Love my little guys 


Being with GREAT friends...
I've known these girls for most of my life, it's like family and never a dull moment when we all get together ;) LOVE THEM 


Sillyness in the ladies room! Oh the good times we've had in our lives...when we were young, high school and especially the college years!!! 

The husbands joined us this time which made it SO fun!!!! This man is my world! The man of my dreams right by my side in life ;) 


More outside FUN!!!! Loving some backyard baseball every night!! 

And SNOWBALLS!!! Lol well these are Texas icy snowballs but hey, we take what we can get ;) 

1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

Happy birthday Marissa! I wish you a wonderful year ahead and always! That is so great that you and your hubby are so active. Great examples to your children! :)

Mama Hen